Sunday, November 30, 2014

Big Boss Run Club

As I mentioned in my first post, run clubs are big here.  One that has become a favorite of mine is Big Boss Run Club.  The club meets Tuesday nights throughout most of the year but it moves to Sunday afternoons during the winter months.  The Facebook group is massive and the actual runs usually have a strong turnout as well.  The brewery schedules food trucks and always has one of the drafts on special for the club.  Today, actually, they weren't able to get a food truck in so the brewery ordered pizza and served it to the run club members for free.  I was already a big fan of this brewery and the club but I thought that was awesome.  It is no wonder that this club has been going strong since 2011.



In my younger days, I thought chocolate milk was the perfect drink after a run.  Oh, how wrong I was.  (Well, I guess if were talking milk stout I was kind of close.)  There are few things I enjoy more than cooling down from a run with some Big Boss Beer.  Whether you are looking for a quick 3-miler with some new friends or want to run 6 with me, this is a club I would highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment